How to set-up email with Outlook Express?
To Setup your Cable email in Outlook Express:
1. Click on Outlook Express and go to Tools. In the Tools drop down menu go to Accounts.
2. Once in Accounts go to the second tab (Mail). Select Add on the right and select Mail
3. Once in the setup menu insert the following information from steps 4-8.
4. In the first window enter the name to appear on the email being sent. This may be different from the user login name such as login jsmith but full name John Smith.
5. Next enter the username with mail account info.
6. Next enter the Pop and SMTP Mail server names (Same as in below box)
7. Now enter the username and password supplied by MicroNet Systems. Once entered select "Remember Password" only if you do not want to enter it each time you start the mail system.
8. You are now done. Click Finish followed by the Close button in the next window.
9. Click the Send/Recv button at the top of the screen
NOTE: you must have the Inbox highlighted for the button to activate.