How to set-up email with Netscape 6.0 & 6.1?
To Setup your email in Netscape 6.0 & 6.1:
1. Select MAIL from the TASKS menu
2. In the Mail window, select MAIL/NEWS ACCOUNT SETTINGS from the EDIT menu
3. In the Account Settings window, click NEW ACCOUNT
4. In the New Account Setup window, select ISP OR EMAIL PROVIDER and click NEXT
5. In the Identity window, enter your name in the YOUR NAME field as you would like it to appear in the 'From' field of your outgoing messages
6. In the E-MAIL ADDRESS field, enter your e-mail address and click NEXT
7. In the Server Information window, enter mail.mnsusa.net in the SERVER NAME field of the Incoming Server section
8. Enter mail.mnsusa.net in the SERVER NAME field of the Outgoing (SMTP) Server section and click NEXT
9. In the User Name window, enter your user name in the USER NAME field and click NEXT
10. In the Account Name window, enter the name by which you would like to refer to this account and click NEXT
11. When the Congratulations! window appears, click FINISH
12. Click OK
To Edit: To adjust your account settings at any time, select MAIL/NEWS ACCOUNT SETTINGS from the EDIT menu and select the account you wish to modify.