How to setup email in Outlook
Outlook 2002 Set-up Procedure:
1. Open Outlook 2002, go to Tools, then down to E-mail Accounts....
2. In the E-mail Accounts window, select Add a new e-mail account, then click Next
3. Select POP3, then click Next
4. In the E-mail Accounts window, enter the following:
5. In the Outgoing Server tab, check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
Your Name: The name YOU want to appear on your email
E-mail Address: your
Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.sirus.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.sirus.com
User Name: Your username
Password: Your password
Now click on More Settings ...
Click on Log on using, then put in the User Name and Password, then click OK
6. Now click Next
7. Now click Finish to wrap up this procedure.