How to set-up TCP/IP in Windows 95/98?
To Setup TCP/IP in Windows 98:
1. On Desktop, RIGHT CLICK on Network Neighborhood and go to Properties
2. Once in Properties, choose the correct TCP/IP component and double click or click Properties
3. Once in TCP/IP Properties, click on IP Address tap and you should see the same as below
4. Click on WINS Configuration and make sure settings are like the window below
5. Click on the Gateway tab and make sure settings are like the window below
6. Click on the remaining tabs and compare the settings to the windows below